We offer two options of website design;
Companies can grow over time and their website should be able to keep up.
We plan and build our Entry Level Websites so that they can grow and develop into Business Level Websites; the addition of eCommerce solutions, personalised functionality or new sections on the site to reflect the growth.
Whichever option is chosen, clients can be assured that when we design a website, we provide everything needed to place your website in front of potential customers.
Some of our recent website designs:
Paula's Delicatessen; Product & service information
Roofit; Product information website
Glenwood Design; Portfolio and information website
Pilates Lifestyle; eCommerce website
Ardmore Jewellery; eCommerce website
CoderDojo Dungarvan information website
Corporate Facilities Solutions information website
Ministry of Answers; AdSense monitised website
Brendan McCarthy information website and blog
Ecodev; information and portfolio website
Touch of Glass; product information website
MSKA; information website
Waterford City Tourist Info; touchscreen
1. Entry Level website design service:
We design our websites using Joomla or WordPress Content Management Systems (CMS), allowing clients to management their own site content easily after launch.
Included in this service:
- A responsive website of up to 10 pages.
- Identification of both the immediate and future website requirements to enable structured growth.
- Training in the easy-to-use CMS, as well as take-away training material for future reference.
- Keyword analysis of site's subject matter, so that articles written by clients achieve high rankings in search engines.
- Integration of the website with the client's preferred social media services.
- A website built with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in mind, so that it can have a high Google ranking.
- Submission of the website to all the major search engines.
- Creation of a Google Places account.
- Creation of website icon as seen in the address bar.
- Functionality to limit spam from the website emails.
- Realtime website analytics; the ability to monitor user interaction with the website, in detail, with weekly & monthly reports delivered to your mailbox.
- Management of domain name registration.
- Email account setup.
- Professional after sales service.
Contact us to find out how we can help:
Optional extras for Entry Level Websites:
- Management of content changes.
- Post-build website update service, when bigger changes are required, i.e. adding new features or sections.
- Branding of social media websites.
- Ecommerce solutions; online shop design and build with Joomla or WordPress CMS back end to manage sales, clients, shipping and online marketing.
- Website animations.
- Visitor registration services for accessing additional, restricted content matter
Extended design service:
With more than 10 years graphic design experience, we can extend our website design service to include the design of:
- Logo design and branding.
- Company stationary and signage.
- Online and offline marketing materials, like banners, brochures, flyers, viral marketing.
- YouTube video editing.
- Branding of the various social media services and facebook fan page design and build.
- Training in the use of the various social media services.
Our online company portfolio video shows some examples of the breadth of our graphic design service.
2. Business Level Websites:
Business level websites tend to be larger websites with specific needs and functionality, often evolving from an existing website that no longer meets the needs of the company.
Business Level Websites could include:
- Everything in the Entry Level Website design service.
- Larger sites with personalised functionality.
- eCommerce solutions
- Newsletter subscriptions
- Visitor registration to restricted, hidden, content
- Deeper integration with Social Media services
- Options for staged development
- Many of the entry level extended design services to create a unified brand.
- Training of staff to maintain the website, social media usage and methods of driving traffic.
Contact us to find out how we can help: